Thursday, June 16, 2011

One of my favorites...

Pesto Chicken Florentine

Jim and I both love this one. The more spinach you put in it, the better.


So delicious. I had to pre-wrap one serving as leftovers for myself this weekend as Jim's going to be gone all day Saturday for a softball tournament and usually he can down almost all of this before I finish mine!

I neglected to put up last night's dinner, which was chicken tortilla soup. It's full name is "six can chicken tortilla soup" because it only requires six canned ingredients. I always add a cup of rice cooked to thicken it up. Then I crumble a tortilla chip on top and melt cheese. It's great. You really have to spice it up, and I like to squeeze a couple limes in it if I have them on hand too. Great, simple, and fast...I love it. Plus, low cal! With the rice and the chip, only 250 calories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...