Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maple Garlic Heaven Pork

Let me tell you a little something about Jim. He is a pork chop connoisseur. Me, not so much. I've never been much for them. I've been experimenting with them since I started cooking seriously just for a change of pace from chicken and fish, but this recipe may have just turned me into a serious pork chopaholic. Jim was already a fan in general, but I think this one topped the charts, even for him. I served it with some baked asparagus and leftover mashed potatoes from the other day. Ahhh.

Maple-Garlic Marinated Pork Chops

Absolutely fabulously delicious. I followed some photo advice from Jen and took this in natural light...I think it looks better. Also, Jim helped a lot with the presentation. He's sweet. So are these pork chops.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen! Jim lined up those asparagus perfectly, one by one. I owe most of the credit to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...