Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yellow Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting

Oh yes, I did.

Just because there's nothing more delicious than a buttery moist yellow cupcake, except when it's topped with a hefty smearing of Nutella.

If you don't know about Nutella, it's okay, I'll allow it, but I must insist that you run to the grocery store immediately and purchase a jar. Go home, try a spoonful, and your life will never be the same.

Can't take credit for this recipe, it came from one of my favorite food blogs, can you stay for dinner.



Also, Jim got me the fit bit! It's a super neat, tiny little device I can clip on my belt that tracks my steps taken, calories burned, miles walked, and monitors my sleep. It is, in a word, wonderful. As is he. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...