Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-Free Chocolate Cake

Jim and I are going to spend the weekend with friends, but Jane (of Jane's Famous Sweet Tea) is allergic to something big... I can never remember what. I'm pretty sure it's either gluten or dairy, but just to be safe, I decided to give this recipe a try.

I had to up the ante on my baking ingredients for this one, including a gluten free flour blend, I used King arthur brand. I also invested in some xantham gum, vegan butter, and rice milk!



Best part is, you just mix it all together in one bowl!


And just for good measure, I threw in a little almond extract in with the delicious whipped creamy frosting.


I tasted it, and you can't even tell it's made with alternative ingredients! A breakthrough in bakestravaganza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...