Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just a short one

Busy day today. I made broccoli chicken divan tonight which was great, but I like my own broccoli cheddar chicken a little better (recipe forthcoming). This was probably healthier though! I cooked the chicken breasts in a splash of lemon juice and seasoned them with garlic and montreal seasoning. I used half broccoli and half asparagus, doubled the amount of sharp white cheddar, and added a spoon full of sour cream. Yum! I made wild rice as a side. Hurray!



And of course, after Jim selflessly offered up his own camera for my blogging purposes, I of course finally figured mine out. I think the pics came out a little better this time.

On an unrelated note, I have one gripe today. I really would love to join a book club locally, but I can't find one at all! The only one I've found gives me a little bit of a creepy vibe. I may just have to start my own. Hmm.....we'll see. Anyway, the weekend's almost here, hopefully I'll have plenty of time for a long entry then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...