Monday, May 23, 2011

It's been a month since I'd last eaten pizza

Therefore, I figured it was high time to put an end to that! I whipped up these delicious little pita pizzas tonight and they certainly satisfied that craving. They were also the easiest dinner I've made in weeks, not counting leftovers. But as long as we're on the topic, I did use some for these pizzas.




I started off with a whole wheat pita and spread a little bit of pesto on for the base. I followed it up with some leftover fra diavolo sauce I had laying around (deliciously spicy) as well as some leftover ground beef from the last time I made stuffed peppers. Then I added some chopped spinach, feta and monterey jack. They were ridiculously good. I had one but Jim polished off three.

Also, in an unprecedented move, I changed my settings on livestrong from "sedentary lifestyle" to "lightly active", which allows me to eat around 200 more calories a day than I have been eating. I do work at a desk all day for my job, but I work out at least three times a week in addition to golfing/driving range/pilates/whatever else I feel like. It's not strictly consistent, but I figure it's more accurate than "sedentary" which I'm pretty sure means you are bedridden. Anyway, I'm nervous about it because I've had so much success with the way it was before (14 pounds, oh yeah!). But I think I can afford it as long as I just play it smart. I guess we'll see, huh?

I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before that I was talking about the fitbit but here's a picture of it...so cute and tiny!


That would seriously make me feel better about eating those extra 200 calories per day.

Since I've been blogging more it's come to my attention that my camera is constantly blurry. It's starting to drive me a little crazy. My future sister in law has a really nice camera and is always taken amazing photos of her family, I'll have to ask her advice on a possible future upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...