Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leave of Absence

Well hello there.

Bad bad baker.  Bad!  I have been neglecting my blog something awful lately.

Really though, it's because I've been busy.  We're going on a belated honeymoon (better late than never, right?) to Costa Rica, so I'll be out of the cooking/baking loop for a couple of weeks (don't cry).  Hopefully I'll make up for it by taking some awesome (or mediocre, knowing me) photos of our vacation especially whatever delicious food we may encounter along the way.

This is going to be my first trip out of the country and I am so pumped about that.  I'm all in on this one.  Costa Rica is such a cool choice.  Here are some reasons:


  • Volcano hot springs
  • Rainforests
  • Monkeys (yeah, I am so determined to see a monkey in the wild on this trip, you have no idea.  It's an obsession I really don't fully understand.)
  • The obligatory beach lounging (they've got it all.)
  • Ziplining through the cloud forest (yeah, that's a thing.  Google it.  Or here, I'll do it for you.)



Boom.

Anyway, I'll be trying to keep up with the blog while I'm gone, sharing pictures most likely of me making roughly the same ridiculous cheesy face with standing in front of various gorgeous natural scenery.

Now go eat something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...