Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Costa Rica Day 4 Montezuma



Today we took the ferry over to the western peninsula of Costa Rica and drove south to a small beach town on the south eastern side of the peninsula called Montezuma.





Montezuma is a tiny (very tiny, like a block long) surfer/hippie town.  There some little shops and restaurants and an ice cream parlor, or "heladeria" where they sell the most insanely delicious dark chocolate gelato ever invented.



There, we lounged by the hotel pool, walked a bit on the beach, captured video evidence of 2-legs-running lizards, and drank a beer on the beach in the moonlight.  All in all it was a very relaxing day.

All except one point.  I realized I left my camera battery and charger in the jungalow, rendering my camera 100% useless.  Those of you who follow this blog will know that I'm actually super pumped now that I'm going to HAVE to buy a new camera...I've been shopping around and talking about it long enough after all.  So excited.  No I didn't leave it there on purpose.

Unfortunately, the lack of a camera means all pictures from here our were taken on my phone (or linked from wiki).  Less than thrilling, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...